Sunday, April 3, 2011

Prevent or disable copy of your blog content




How Do You Feel When Someone Copies and Pastes Your Post?

ya i know how do you feel.. sometimes people just don't understand simple manner to give credits to the original posters .

so what to do?

Yesterday I was just surfing net and suddenly saw this java script to prevent copy of content .I checked it in my test blog and it works perfectly.

Steps:

Step 1. Goto your blog Layout and then goto Edit HTML.Download your current template.



Step 2:
Now press ctrl+f and find </head> tag,then copy and paste javascript given below just before the </head> tag,save the template



<script type="text/javascript">
var omitformtags=["input", "textarea", "select"]
omitformtags=omitformtags.join("|")
function disableselect(e){
if (omitformtags.indexOf(e.target.tagName.toLowerCase())==-1)
return false
}
function reEnable(){
return true
}
if (typeof document.onselectstart!="undefined")
document.onselectstart=new Function ("return false")
else{
document.onmousedown=disableselect
document.onmouseup=reEnable
}
</script>

This is all.Hope Everything is cleared.If you have any problem to understand above steps,please feel free to ask any question in comment section.

Download Full Tutorial as a PDF

download Download from rapidshare

3 comments:

This is not working on my blog :(

let me know in which blog you have added this code.I will check it out myself

Works Perfectly for my blog

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More